The Directors of the Institutes are the Data Controllers of the personal data.
Data Controller: “CNR – Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche” with registered office in Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7 – 00185 Rome (I).
For further information, you can visit the CNR website in the Privacy section.
Person in charge of the processing of personal data for CNR-ISMed with registered office in Via Guglielmo Sanfelice, 8 – 80134 Naples (I): Director Salvatore Capasso.
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rules governing the management of data collected through the Institute on the Mediterranean societies web site are the same as those followed by the headquarters of the CNR.
According to the provisions of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), the Institute of Studies on Mediterranean societies of the CNR, as owner of the processing of personal data, provides the following information:
- the processing of personal data is aimed solely for the performance of services offered by the website;
- the data provided can be processed by the controller and the charge depending on the service required;
- the data itself will not be communicated to third parties;
- for the identification of those responsible for handling personal data in existing databases in different organizational structures which make up the body are referred to the ‘Guide to the safety and proper treatment of personal data in the National Research Council’ ( dLGD 196/2003) ‘;
- to identify the type of sensitive and judicial data processed by the National Research Council, reference is made to the Regulations issued by order no. 18 President (Prot. 0002676 of 12/04/2007);
- data processing is performed by the employees of CNR or by persons acting on behalf of the CNR itself, appointed in charge or of the treatment, with the use of computerized procedures, able to protect and ensure the confidentiality of data, and in the ways and limits necessary for the above purposes;
- interested parties may rely on the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Code and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of their personal data, to request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, by sending requests to the data controller.
- the institute complies with the indications contained in the General Regulation on Data Protection EU 2016/679, in particular with regard to the part concerning the preparation of the “Register of data processing activities” of the Data Controller provided for by art. 30 of the same Regulation.
7 November 2023, 11:31